If you have curly hair, you can relate to how much of a pain managing them can be. Some leave them be, while others try everything within their power and try to blow out the curls. But what if we tell you those are not your only options? You can rock those curls and manage your hair like a pro. All you need is the right advice. Here are the top 6 tips from our experts on how to rock your curls.Gorgeous Curly Hair Tips:
1. Know Your Curls Type There are various types of curls. Different textures have different challenges associated with them. Fine curls need hold and volume, while coarse curls need frizz protection. Curls require personalized attention to look their best and there is no one-size-fits-all solution.
Your curly hair needs the right product mix.
2. Don’t Over Cleanse Shampoos that contain sulfates can strip your hair of its natural oil which can lead to dry, brittle strands. it is recommended to use sulfate-free shampoo once or twice a week to help maintain the moisture balance of hair. You can also revitalize your curls with a great leave in conditioner.
3. Get Regular Trims Gorgeous curls are dependent on the health of your hair. With great shape and no split ends hair looks at its best. If you want your curls to bounce, it is necessary to get them trimmed regularly and maintain the shape of your cut. A textured-hair expert can give you an ideal cut considering your face shape, hair condition, curl pattern, porosity and the way you want to style your hair. This will help you rock your hair in its natural state.
4. Styling Towel drying causes a lot of tangles and doesn’t allow even distribution of product from roots to tips. It’s one of the most common mistakes. Go for wet styling instead. Wet styling duplicates the controlled frizz look of curls, giving you easy manipulation for curl definition. You have to count the right product to help you control and manage your curls. The right curly hair products should give you a full coverage without the greasy, sticky build up in your hair. Using GKhair CurlsDefineHer creates smooth, soft, defined curls and waves while controlling frizz.
5. Keep Sweat Away Don't be afraid of dry shampoo. Workouts can leave your hair limp and flat or a big, frizzy mess. Before exercising, spray dry shampoo on your roots. This enables the spray to soak up any sweat beforehand.
6. Keep Your Hands Off Your Curls Hands may transfer oil to hair leading to disturbance of natural hair balance. Many women have this habit of touching their hair after it is dried, this can disturb natural curls. The less you touch your hair, the less frizzy it will be.
Try these six tips, and you won’t need to search for Curly Hair Treatments ever again!