With the hype in the fashion industry, everyone wants to try new styles and embrace evolving trends. it is common to see someone looking good in a particular style and try the same style on yourself. Similarly, people are trying new hair color, trends and techniques as they come. New hair colors and ways of coloring are trending nowadays which require maintenance and proper care to continue looking your best. Days of coloring your hair in a single color process are gone. Women want their hair to look different and customized every time they visit their salon. Adding bold colors to your hair is now in style. Some of the hair colors and techniques that are prevailing in 2017 include Hair Painting Balayage, Creative Color, Color Melting, Platinum Blonde with a Color Pop, and Dimensional Color like the Tiger’s Eye.
Giving your hair the perfect look with hair color is not a piece of cake. You must have experienced a disaster many times while trying to get your desired hair color and style. You might have decided to keep the same hair color on your hair in fear of messing up your hair. But as custom Balayage techniques catch fire with artists creative abilitiy has made us all helplessly fall for it. It is a difficult task to find the best colors and hairstylists to get the perfect hair coloring on your hair. This coloring technique basically consists of hand painting the hair in a way to make you look great.
This technique usually demands an artist who is an expert in hair color. Keeping in mind, Balayage being the most trending technique we asked our International expert and artist Andrea Day to give a Balayage makeover to our model using the GKhair Juvexin Cream Colors and styling products. We have the step by step method of creating the Table Balayage and a visual tutorial for you, so that you can show it to your stylist and get the exact same amazing color in your hair.
Here is the GKhair Step by Step method for the Table Balayage by Andrea Day:
- You need to prepare two formulas.
- Formula 1: (26g) of 4.2 Juvexin Cream Color + (20g) of Violet Mixtone + (69g) of GKhair (10 Volume) Cream Developer.
- Formula2: (16g) of 6.66 Juvexin Cream Color + (16g) of 7.66 Juvexin Cream Color + (10g) Red Mixtone + (10g) of 1000 + (78g) GKhair (30 Volume) Cream Developer. Apply Formula1 to the regrowth area. Blend formula 2 with fingers, comb or a sponge to the lower areas moving towards the end.
- Apply Miami Beach Bombshell (Clay Lightening Powder) 1:2 (40 Volume). Start Table Balayage with the Miami Beach Bombshell, Pre-section first and start applying in the middle. Feather up working towards and into ends. Apply the Miami Beach Bombshell on a table and extra splash to cover each strand to make it creamier.
- Shampoo with GKhair Moisturizing Shampoo. Rinse well until the water runs out.
- Prepare the glaze formula 1 and 2.
- Glaze formula 1: (20g) of Red Mixtone + (50g) GKhair (10 Volume) Cream Developer.
- Glaze formula 2: (13g) of Yellow Mixtone + (5g) of Copper Mixtone + (12g) of Clear + (75g) of GKhair (10 Volume) Cream Developer.
- Apply Glaze Formula 1 to the upper half of strands and apply Glaze Formula 2 to the second half of your strands. Blend them together using fingers.
- Wash with GKhair Moisturizing Shampoo and then apply Lock Me Color Masque for 5 minutes.
- Use GKhair finishing products including Thermal StyleHer, GKhair Serum and Dry Oil Shine Spray on the hair.
- Curl the hair using the GKhair 4 in One Curling Iron and Light Hold Hair Spray.
And there you are with an amazing hair color transformation. The step by step method will help your hairstylist to form the finest Balayage using the GKhair product range. If you want your hair color to last longer and prevent it from fading you can always use the GKhair aftercare products. Our aftercare products enlist the GKhair Moisturizing Color Protection Shampoo & Conditioner, Leave-In Spray and GKhair Serum. All GKhair products contain Juvexin which is a keratin anti-aging protein blend optimized for protection and to bring your hair to its youthful state. The step by step method video tutorial is available for your ease to watch and understand the technique substantially. You can now get your perfect hair color with GKhair Juvexin Cream Colors and styling products. Stay tuned for more techniques and tips!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StjPuqLlZfc