Believe us when we say it: not everyone finds morning refreshing. There are some who wake up to frizzy, dull hair every day, and have to deal with the plethora of tangles and knots. In such a scenario, the only fix that comes to one’s mind is A Botox Hair Treatment.
Botox Hair Treatment At Home
Hair Botox is a good option to go with if you’re tired of managing your dry, damaged, or frizzy hair on a daily basis. The standard process of this treatment includes applying the treatment on clean, washed hair, blowing it dry, and then sealing it into the hair with a flat iron. Most of the professionals recommend waiting for at least 24 hours before washing your hair after getting the treatment so that the product settles in and works well. This treatment reduces frizz, seals the damaged cuticles, and straightens your hair for up to 4-6 months, depending on aftercare and your hair health.
Best Hair Keratin treatment at Home | GK Hair Brand
Although there are many Botox Hair treatments in the market, it is important to know which one has the cleanest ingredients and is user-friendly. As challenging as these times are, it is much safer to give yourself a Botox Hair treatment at home instead of running off to a salon. If you’re looking for a Botox treatment that not only delivers exceptional results but is also formulated according to the needs of end-users, goes for GK Hair The Best Treatment. This is a professional Keratin Botox treatment specially formulated to cater to your hair concerns. This treatment contains Juvexin, a keratin anti-aging protein blend that seeks to revitalize your hair by restoring its natural youthful state and preventing further environmental damage. Juvexin along with Natural Plants Extracts penetrates deep into the hair shaft and repairs it from the inside out.
along with Natural Plants Extracts penetrates deep into the hair shaft and repairs it from the inside out.
Some of the benefits of The Best Hair Botox Treatment include:
- This magical treatment instantly eliminates dryness, and consequent frizz, and repairs the damage.
- When our hair is damaged, the hair cuticles are raised, and leave tiny gaps in between, exposing the hair cortex. The Best Treatment fills in those gaps and restores the hair to its natural state.
- The Best Treatment is ideal for people who want to have more manageable hair. It reduces the curl pattern and straightens your hair for up to several months.
- Its unique formula of nourishing ingredients softens your hair and makes it easier to manage. It reduces the hassle of styling every day and cuts out the trouble of prepping your hair.
Check out this amazing Botox Hair Before vs After achieved by The Best Treatment.
How To Botox Hair Treatment At Home
What’s unique about The Best Treatment is that this advanced-yet-simple formula is user-friendly and can easily be done at home. It comes with the proper guidelines on the application process and offers a safe, yet effective application that leaves you with smooth, revitalized hair. Also, you don’t have to wait for days to wash your hair after getting the treatment. You are free to have a hair wash anytime. Below are the guidelines for step-by-step application for our end-users who’d prefer to do Botox hair treatment at home:
- To begin with, the process, make sure that your hair is clean and contains no oil and dirt buildup. Wash your hair with GK Hair pH+ Shampoo, leave it on for 2-3 minutes, rinse, and then repeat. This will open up your hair cuticles and cleanse off all the buildup and sebum.
- Section your hair into thin parts of ½ inch starting at the nape of your neck and apply The Best Treatment ¼ inch away from the roots.
- After you’re done with the application, comb through hair to evenly spread the product. Be gentle with your hair and slowly comb through.
After you’re done combing, let the treatment process go for 40-60 minutes. If your hair is fine or wavy, leave on the product for 40 minutes, If your hair is curly, coarse, and thick, let it sit for 60 minutes.
- Cover your hair with a plastic cap meanwhile.
- Rinse out all the product with warm water. To make sure no product is left onto the hair, wash it until the water runs clear.
- Once the product is washed out, blow-dry your hair straight with enough tension at a high temperature.
- Make sure the hair is 100% dry before moving to the next process.
- Section the hair and flat iron at 400°F to seal the cuticles.
And you have perfectly done your Botox Keratin Treatment at home. Get smooth, sleek, and healthy hair at home for several months to come. To prolong the results of the treatment, use GK Hair Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner Duo, as its healthy ingredients will nourish your hair.